Caring For Your Mouthguard
Take good care of your mouthguard and it will take good care of your teeth and braces.
Here are some great ways to take care of your mouthguard…
Clean it after every use.
- Rinse it with cool water
- Gently brush it occasionally with toothbrush and toothpaste
- Avoid hot water as it may change the fit
- Don’t chew on your mouthguard
- Keep it in a hard, protective container that allows air flow
- Don’t leave it in direct sunlight or heat
Be sure to take care of your smile and ask us if a mouthguard is right for you.